Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on theprotection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Grupa 3 Druk sp. z o.o. (dawniej Grupa 3 Druk spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.) - ul. Balicka 100, 30-149 Kraków (NIP: 676 20 48 497), represented by - S-Druk.
- Personal data is collected and processed in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Data Collector, pursuant to art. art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, and - to the extent that the provision of personal data is voluntary (e.g. publication of image) - based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (A) of the GDPR).
- Personal data is stored and deleted within the time limits specified in the uniform material list of files and instructions on the organization and scope of operation of company archives or other legal provisions regulating the time of data processing to which the Data Controller is subject, and if these provisions do not indicate the period related to a specific case - data will be stored for the shortest possible time necessary to perform the obligation or service.
- After the processing is completed, personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than the original purpose of processing.
- When collecting personal data, the Data Controller informs the data subject whether providing personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for concluding a contract, and whether the data subject is obliged to provide it and what are the possible consequences of not providing the data.
- The Recipient of your personal data are:
- persons authorized by the controller to process data in the performance of their professional duties.
- entities commissioned by the Data Controller to perform activities that require data processing (Data Processors)
- The Data Controller does not transfer, nor does it intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organizations.
- The Data Controller does not use automated decision-making mechanisms, including profiling.
- The person whose data is processed within the limits set out in the GDPR has the right to request the Data Controller to access his/her personal data, rectify, delete or limit processing or object to data processing, as well as to transfer data and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, and in the case of voluntary consent to the processing of personal data - the right to withdraw this consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.